With ease of access to new technologies and systems, cyberattacks and attempts at electronic fraud are no longer “privileges” for financial institutions. Companies in the health, telecom, industry, commerce, energy and service sectors are also being targeted for these criminal actions and sought us to help them with preventative measures.
With this, we share with you a summary of our fully personalized approach that we are practicing on our customers with good results and end products, enhancing ongoing risk management:
• Monitoring the assets of infrastructure, applications and database in the modal (Real time), Weekly or Monthly.
• Elaboration of partial reports and executive presentations, including reports with indicators and metrics.
• Preparation of customized reports containing the active x vulnerability, probability x impact and corrective actions of the vulnerability identified (it is not the automatic generated by support tools used).
• Manual / human interaction to validate vulnerabilities in order to avoid false positives, in addition to special attention to communication and treatment of “Zero Day” vulnerabilities.
• SLA for reporting up to 2 hours for critical vulnerabilities.
• Support and technical support from AuditSafe consultants in Vulnerability Lifecycle Management, from the beginning to the end of their treatment.
Carrying out this process is allowing our customers to identify security flaws in advance by instituting immediate improvement actions. Obviously, the scope of our actions takes into account the size of the company, the quantity and complexity of the technological resources, the level of acceptable risk and other internal references.