MINIMIZE THE CYBER AND INFORMATION SAFETY RISKS
The Virtual service CISO (vCISO) from AuditSafe makes available our specialists that are familiar with cyber and information safety risks managing in all the actuation sectors (banks, retail, health entities, industries, etc.).
Our team supplies consulting services for the technical areas as well as for the strategic management areas (committees and councils), with a complete access to the AuditSafe internal team of Pen testers, specialists in PCI DSS, PCI PIN Security and consultants of GRC.
Our vCISO service has been designed to help you with:
• Information Safety strategy revision.
• Revision and development of Safety Politics and Procedures.
• Certification with the industry standards, like ISO27001, ISO27701, PCI DSS, PCI PIN.
• Conformity with regulations, like LGPD, BACEN, CVM.
• Invasion tests, scans, evaluations and safety analysis.
• Development and implementation of threats managing strategy.
• Business continuity managing, BIA, recovery strategies, PRD, PCN.
• Awareness campaigns and phishing simulations.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE AUDITSAFE vCISO?
To contract a CISO in full time is not an easy task and can be expensive and take time. Some companies cannot even demand a CISO in full time. With a vCISO, the time for the activities to start is considerably reduced, the costs are lower and your business will turn to be safer quickly.
AUDITSAFE vCISO: WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS SERVICE?
• Complete cyber safety strategy.
• Knowledge and experience.
• Low cost.
• Resources release, including the internal team time.
• Identification of gaps in your strategy and in the strategy of your teams.
• Access to an experienced multidiscipline team.
• Conker of certifications with PCI and international standards, like ISO27001 and ISO27701.
Enter into contact to know more about the AuditSafe vCISO service.
- AuditSafe arrives in Portugal to provide integrated services in cyber risks.
- The Importance of Properly Scoping Cloud Environments
- Segregation of Functions (SoD): What are the possible impacts of poor management of this control?
- See how the live “How to attract and retain information security talent” went.
- Curiosities of an Ethical Invasion Test – Pentest.
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- November 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018