Founded by Fernando Nicolau F. Ferreira and present in the market for more than 15 years, AuditSafe is a company that supplies services and integrated solutions specialized in Risks Managing of Corporative Risks – GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance).
The experience, the constant updating of our professionals and the optimum relationship with our clients, give to it a status of excellence in Corporative Risks services.
AuditSafe provides, from an innovative approach, high aggregated value solutions which increase the competitive advantage, the credibility before the market and the maturity in corporative governance of its clients.
How we do that?
Our team of professionals:
- Is made by a group of executives with distinct and complimentary experiences with a minimum of 20 years of presence in the market.
- Has a wide actuation in the areas of managing, decision and strategy, with successful cases in the segments: Financial, Telecom, Energy, Government, Industry, Commerce and Services.
- Our professionals are speakers, world-class columnists and awarded as a market reference.
- They are Masters and experts in auditing, safety, compliance and financial and business management.
BBesides having internationally certified professionals, we have an own structured method (MESI) to implement processes, controls and projects of Risks Management and Information Safety.
Management System Certified according NBR ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Safety) and NBR ISO/IEC 27701:2019 (Privacy)
Due to the nature of its operations, AuditSafe has certified its Management System in the main international standard for Information Safety, named NBR ISO/IEC 27001:2013, in February 2014.
It has also certified its Management System at ISO/IEC 27701:2019 in March 2020 to fulfill the requirements of Data Privacy concerning the Data Protection General Law (LGPD). It has one of the best behaviors for safety risks management, since it is considered an extension of the ISO 27001 standard.
We are the first Brazilian company to obtain the ISO 27001 (Safety) straight into the 2013 version, as well as the first audit and consulting company to obtain the ISO 27701 (Privacy).
- We assure the information privacy.
- We guarantee the continuous Awareness of our Collaborators in Information Security.
- We assure the conformity with policies, legal requirements and business continuity.
- This reduces the incidents impact.
Quality Policy and Objectives
AuditSafe policy turns evident the High Management commitment in the implementation of the Quality Management System requirements, according defined in the ISO9001:2015 standard, offering consulting and auditing services with a strategic focus and actuation in corporative risks to our clients, fulfilling the applicable and legal requirements when needed, with the partnership of qualified providers, considering that the excellence in management of our processes and services will make it possible the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
Our objectives are:
- Deliver consulting and auditing services according the specified requirements and that aggregate value to our client’s business.
- Practice the values determined by AuditSafe in what concerns the basic understanding of the Services Rendering.
- Assure continuously our client’s satisfaction.
- Organize the projects and resources to develop and keep a quality management system which has as main focus our clients.
- Promote continuous improvements so that the excellence of its deliveries is the responsibility of all the involved ones.
Come to know our Founder ∴
Fernando Nicolau F. Ferreira is a Master in Computing Engineering by the Technological Researches Institute of the São Paulo University (USP); Data Processing Technician by the Mackenzie University and Bachelor in Business Administration by the UniSant’Anna.
He is a Counsellor in Administration certified by the Corporative Governance Brazilian Institute (IBGC) and has also the international certifications in PCI-QSA (Qualified Security Assessor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control), CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional), CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), CobiT Foundations, ISO 27001 and BS 7799 Lead Auditor.
He is a professional of the following entities:
- Member of the Corporative Risks Managing Commission – IBGC.
- Ex-Member of the Governance Commission in Cooperatives – IBGC.
- Ex-Fiscal Counselor – Brazil-Indonesia Trade Chamber. Member and Technical Counsellor of the Electronic Rights and High Technology Crimes Commission – OAB/SP.
- Ex-Member of the Digital Rights Subgroup – Study Group for Business and Regulations Rights GEDEMP / FIESP.